Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day Three

I saw him, sipping his coffee and pretending to read a magazine. I walked over that table and pulled a chair against me. Old man just shared a rough smile and continued reading. Suddenly he stopped and kept it aside; looking into my eyes like he knew me "Its Hot here, Isn't it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at the coffee house and saw two Air conditioner, blowing the flow. "Depends, where are you" I replied with all clam.
        His cold expression changed and seat a little back on his chair "Tell me Emma, if this is your real name" from that moment I knew his power of contact. Its nearly impossible to leak the Secret Agents Profile. " Would you like to go somewhere else?" He asked. From my right a young couple stood up, wearing the same shoe. Am I in trouble ?. They might be his people, guarding him.
"Sure, unless we are alone" I put my ground rules.
"Dear" he said and leaned towards me "Trust me, If I didn't liked you. I have killed you ages ago" His anger was hidden behind his fake and broken smile. I took the chances and nodded positively.

                                                                                             Continued........   

          

No comments:

Post a Comment